She is a 1964 Split Screen (Splitty) Kombi Commuter Bus
She was made in Australia and was one owner for the first 45 years of her life when a back to bare metal restoration was undertaken.
The only difference between when she came of the production line to now is that she now has 100 hp instead of 27 hp and she has disc brakes. So she goes and stops better today that she did then. She has become better with age.
Other than that, color, trim and everything is like brand new or better.
- The business, car and the driver are fully licensed and Qld Transport approved to take you where you need to go.
- The Owner is an “Accredited Operator” , The Kombi is approved as a “Special Purpose Limousine”, The driver is a registered “Limousine Driver” with police clearance and approval.
- The Kombi is fully comprehensively insured with public liability insurance.
- If the car does not have a “Queensland Limousine” (SL – Special Limousine) number plate you are NOT covered if something goes wrong. A backyard operator may be cheaper but not better because to provide a licensed vehicle it cost over $5000 a year and must be inspected every 6 months.
- Be sure to take the worry out of the day by NOT hiring a “Non Licensed Operator” .
- “A bad decision could spoil your day.. or worse.”